Thursday, June 4, 2009

On the Road...

I'll be on the road for a little bit and away from the computer...actually I'll be in the air! Tomorrow I take 2 float planes on my way to the FCM conference. More about FCM can be found here: www.fcm.ca I'm pretty excited because this will be a great opportunity to learn more about municipal governments in Canada. However,I'm a really nervous flyer so my excitement is mixed with just a titch of terror. I've also never been away from my kids before. I have never gone an entire day of their lives without seeing them. Truth be told, I'm a bit of a wreck...but I'm sure they'll be having a great time here. Grandma has already promised them a trip to the Toy Store and Dad will make sure that they get to eat all the goodies Mom frowns upon.

In any case, I'm going to be away from the computer for a bit as I don't have one of those Blackberry things. While I'm gone you can check out this blog: iamsahm-jojo.blogspot.com Its written by somebody pretty terrific!