Monday, November 17, 2008

Signs of the Times

Andy, my amazing husband, has been driving around Esquimalt trying to pick up all my signs. We think he got most of them, but if we missed one please let us know!

A lot of my signs were already picked up before Andy could there. As I suspected, the greenest guy in Esquimalt has been picking them up, taking them apart and getting them ready for recycling or reuse. These photos are from his driveway.

Fortunately for me, he's too busy working on this project to read this blog. If he found out that I was calling him thoughtful, kind and environmentally friendly he'd probably tell me off during the public input session at my first Council meeting. I'm personally hoping to stay in his good books - at least until I get a few meetings under my belt...