Sunday, August 17, 2008

Door to Door

I've spent a lot of time talking this weekend. I've spent even more time listening.

The two big topics of conversation: policing and development. Not surprising considering the big headlines in the past few days.

This week in Esquimalt we can expect to see more concerns about both. There are several letters to Council in Monday night's agenda package expressing strong emotions about both issues. Also, the Advisory Planning Commission is looking at the 17 storey proposal on Tuesday. It's going to be a busy week!

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to share their views and let me know what was on their minds. I truly appreciate it.

Please let me know if you'd like to talk about anything going on in Esquimalt. I can be reached through my website. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: