Monday, August 25, 2008

The Victoria Fringe Festival is Back!



So far, I've only made it to one show but I have plans to see at least two more before this week is out.

Things have changed quite a bit since I first started attending the Fringe Festival back in high school. One major change is that you can check out the entire schedule and order tickets online at http://www.intrepidtheatre.com/ I will be bringing my kids with me to see "Into the Woods". It is one of my all time favourite musicals and its being performed by a cast of 25 teenagers at St. Michael's school. I'm happy to pay the small surcharge for advance tickets instead of asking my kids to line up at the door.

The Fringe remains one of the most reasonably priced ways to see great live theatre. Hope to see you there!

No comments: